Friday 22 September 2017

OIC OH ICE CREAM // MOUNT AUSTIN, JOHOR

 
⏭ Hello ,and hye guys! Well, I'm  from Kedah and Johor is one of my favourite country to go when holiday. This is because Johor have many famous places including their football team who have been a winner for four times in Super League. So , I wanted to go to Johor because I excited to explore more cafes in Johor after I heard something from Johoreans which is they said in Johor it has one café that sold many delicious of dessert . That’s pretty good.  And I decided to visited to OIC - Oh Ice Cream Cafe which is located at Mount Austin, Johor Bahru.
⏯ You need to order at the cashier / counter with the menu provided. After that, you can choose the topping by your own. The topping table is just located beside the the counter.
➤ Ta-da! Our dessert has arrived. It served with a :-

⇒ Tiffany Blue bowl of ice cream and topping
⇒ Pancake with chocolate sauce and honey sauce.

➤ Marshmallow, cornflakes and biscuit as toppings in chocolate and honey sauce. If I'm not mistaken, you able to choose 3 toppings as you desire. Since we knew chocolate sauce will be served, so the toppings we had chosen are not sweet taste.
➤ It's cute too see they placed the blue rose plastic cover on the spoon and fork. I thinking what it is for but I doesn't has any idea. LOL~ Maybe just for decoration purpose.



TOPPING TABLE


BEAUTY BLUE ROSE

PANCAKE WITH CHOCOLATE SAUCE AND HONEY SAUCE

TIFFANY BLUE BOWL OF ICE CREAM AND TOPPING

⏭ It might be a good place to take OOTD shot here. Overall I think the ice cream is fine and dry ice smoke is an attractive method to attract customers. However, the price might be a little to pricey for it. Maybe they are located at Johor Bahru and they don't have many dessert choices there? But I still managed to find other dessert cafe with affordable price out there in JB. Just my personal opinions. Maybe you guys should pay a visit and experience yourself. Till here. Love <3 J






No comments:

Post a Comment